I wonder if it’s possible to apply the principles behind the Agile Manifesto to everyday life. Could a human being be considered both the “customer” and the “working software”? Could I apply principles such as: simplicity, technical excellence, good design, harnessing change, and tune and adjust my behavior accordingly to become a better person?
Let’s find out.
I guess I’ll start by just getting some thoughts down on paper, then later I’ll refine these into a well-groomed backlog.
- I want to kick-off a Whole30 in January
- I want to stick to an 80/20 Paleo diet
- I want to travel somewhere new that requires a passport
- I want to get back into running 5Ks
- I want to ride my Vespa
- I want to speak about Agile at more conferences, meetups and events
- I want to take more photographs and get better at photography
- I want to cook more
- I want to be a grateful person
- I want to gracefully let go of things that are not meant for me
- I want to gracefully let go of things that are no longer useful
- I want to dress well and change up my style
- I want to learn a new skill
- I want to share my knowledge on Project Management methodologies more with my colleagues and my community
- I want to strengthen my spirituality
- I want to feel like I am constantly improving